MÉXICO – TEAM
Carlos and Sandy are establishing a church plant, Rivers of Grace Community Bible Church, in Guadalajara, Mexico in conjunction with the Bible Churches of Guadalajara. January of 2017 marked the third-year anniversary of Sunday worship celebrations. As a church family, they continue reaching out to bring the Good News of salvation to new people through a variety of events, but the soil of Guadalajara is hard with the idolatry of Catholicism syncretized with indigenous religious beliefs. The socioeconomic group they are reaching in this huge metropolis of 6 million people is full of broken and hurting individuals and families. They are discipling the believers in evangelism and mission, helping them to grow strong in the Lord and the Word.
Beyond the church plant, Carlos and Sandy’s ministries include counseling, encouraging, and bringing greater unity and vision for church planting and missions to the pastors and their wives of the Bible Churches of Guadalajara.
- For Miguel and Oscar, two students at La Roca Bible Institute, that they may get the maximum benefit from their studies and continue to grow and that the Lord may use them effectively in their ministries at the church on the weekends.
- For Sandy’s weekly studies with Bibi and Suzy that they may grow in the Lord and in their commitment to God and that they will make wise decisions and lead their families in His ways.
- Salvation for Jaime, Raquel and Umberto and new contacts from VBS follow-up.
- For a neighbor that Carlos is studying with a neighbor. Pray for his salvation.
- For their daughter, Raquel, and her new husband, Nathanael Brown, that God will bless their marriage, that they will love God will all their hearts, and that He will use them to reach others for the Kingdom.
- For their daughter, Ana, her husband, Mark, and children Sunny and Alex, and their new baby Sophia born in April 2017.
José Fernández Rojas #3365, Int. 12, Jardines de La Paz, Guadalajara, Jalisco CP 44860 México / firstname.lastname@example.org
Birthdays: Carlos (6/11), Sandy (9/29); Anniversary: July 20