CREATIVE ACCESS – CHRISTAR
Phil is originally from Spartanburg, SC and has been serving in Eurasia for close to 15 years. His focus has been the Tatar people, a largely Muslim people group. Phil has worked with others in launching a local organization that provides Tatar language instruction, with the goal of helping to equip believers to bring the light of the good news to the least-reached in their own language. The organization has also offered instruction in sign language for those burdened for the deaf. Along with Tatar-language outreach, Phil is involved in outreach using the national language of the country as well.
- For a new project that offers a school year of language instruction with the aim of helping equip His servants for ministry amongst Tatars. They are trying to increase the number of students and now offer an online option.
- For two men who often visit with Phil that they will understand what the gospel means to them as Phil shares stories from the Bible.
- For God to send students who will stay at the task of language learning until they can minister in Tatar and see Tatars trust Christ, grow in Christ, and further the good news of Christ amongst their own people.
- For more “men of peace” who will be instrumental in channeling the gospel into their spheres of influence.
- For further development of his organization’s recent initiative to offer instruction by extension.
- For continued open doors and safety given the present tenuous political situation in that part of the world.
Birthday: August 23