CREATIVE ACCESS – EPC WORLD OUTREACH
J and F live and work in one of the poorest and most heavily populated states in their country. They are seeking to make a difference in this state in both physical and spiritual realms. They do this by mobilizing, equipping, and networking strategic partners to advance their vision. They helped to launch a micro-finance business that is creating self-sustaining means of support for churches and church plants, as well as continuing to provide funds for the installation of hand pumps to provide clean water to needy areas of the state.
Their main objectives are to: (1) develop and deepen partnerships for church planting and theological education, (2) establish viable economic bases for locals in ministry, (3) practically bless poor communities to demonstrate and draw people to the love, power, and truth of Jesus, (4) explore, model, and multiply children’s ministry, and (5) facilitate relational Muslim ministry and partnerships.
They work with a micro-financing company to focus on women living in poor communities. Through small loans that are easy to pay back and coaching the women through business strategies, they seek to help these families earn more money to improve their standards of living. Training is designed to help the women break from cycles of poverty in which they may be trapped. They seek not just the improvement of the families’ bank balances, but overall transformation spiritually and physically.
- For J and F in their roles as Regional Leaders.
- For the micro-financing company to continue to successfully raise the funds necessary to continue their work.
- That God will help all of those involved in church planting in this area to be effective. Pray for the many groups of people there who are still unengaged with the gospel.
- For their return back to the mission field from Home Assignment to go smoothly.
- For an upcoming regional conference.