USA – SIM/USA
Bill is currently Director of Public Affairs for SIM USA. God is using Bill’s gifts and rich experience in Ethiopia as a conference speaker to challenge and reaffirm the priority of world mission. His ministry focuses on mobilizing students, laymen, and churches to be part of God’s heartbeat for the nations. The international component to Bill and Grace’s mission is a ministry to encourage missionaries on the various fields through seminars on spiritual formation and soul care. Bill annually has the privilege to preach to thousands of Ethiopians in Ethiopia at national church leadership conferences in the Amharic language.
In February 2013, the Harding Bible School was dedicated in Yirgachefe, Ethiopia, and continues to train Ethiopian workers for the harvest fields. This Amharic Bible school is named after Bill’s family who has been
- For Ethiopian friends of Bill and Grace to find the employment that God has for them in the Charlotte, NC area. He is an IT specialist.
- For a successful start for new missionaries with SIM that are going to some of the least reached populations of the world.
- For the Harding Bible School and the preparation of students for effective life and ministry in Ethiopia and beyond.
- For their son, Drew, and his family as they serve in Stellenbosch, South Africa, with Senai Global, a non-profit connecting people with purpose.
- For Grace as she has many opportunities to share the gospel with women in Bible studies and to inspire healthy living around the world.
7412 Mockingbird Lane, Waxhaw, NC 28173 / email@example.com
Birthdays: Bill (5/22), Grace (3/31); Anniversary: June 21