CREATIVE ACCESS COUNTRY
We support a family that is serving at a sanatorium for chest diseases, focusing on bringing holistic healing for body and soul to the semi-nomadic people of the area, by providing high quality healthcare for them. Our supported worker serves in the Mobile Dental Clinic that was donated to the Annoor Sanatorium to further the outreach and care to the Bedouin people in remote areas. This clinic is housed in a 25-foot straight truck with two dental operatories, each with x-ray capability, a compressor, and vacuum suction. The clinic is a great resource to meet the needs of the poor in places where it is hard or impossible to receive any kind of dental care. This is another way Annoor is demonstrating the love of God to those who are in need. When not on the road, the clinic operates adjacent to the hospital serving the needs of patients.
- For socialization and school needs of the children of the workers.
- For more in-patients to come to the clinic in the coming months for healing of all sorts.
- For safety in their city and region and an end to war.
- For established relationships to bring forth fruit and already fruitful relationships to grow and move outward.
- For more people to come and serve especially in medicine, nursing, and administration.
- For a new couple to come and work in a pioneering ministry in a distant desert village connected with them.
- For improvement in understanding and speaking Arabic for the staff.