The local refugee ministry at Cedar Springs celebrated the meaning of Christmas with refugees they’ve been interacting with this past year. Watch this video to hear from volunteers and students who attended the celebration.
- Praying for the ministry and the refugees served
- Join a lay leadership team to help plan, implement, and follow up on ministry activities
- Tutor/mentor refugees once a week for up to two hours at your convenience
- Help coordinate hospitality
- Provide transportation for refugees
- Teach budgeting, parenting, or health education classes to a group of refugee parents
- Mentor skilled refugees from various professional backgrounds to help them be able to support themselves and their families
- Join a co-sponsorship team to welcome new refugees as individuals, or along with your small group and/or Sunday School Class.
- Teach at ESL Camp ( June 19 – July 31, 2018 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 1-4 p.m.)
Please contact Almaz Gemechu (email@example.com or 865-291-5282) to learn more or to get involved in any of these opportunities.
If you like this post, we invite you to subscribe, share with your friends, and/or comment!